DWB is a formulated blend of powdered salts suitable for most brewing requirements. Used to adjust the calcium levels, and to add chloride, which imparts palate fullness and add sulphate, which enhances drier bitter flavours.
- Reduces the pH during mashing and wort boiling which improves enzyme activity
- Promotes the precipitation of unwanted proteins in the kettle, hop back or whirlpool
- Improves health and vigour of the yeast
- Improves extract yield and fermentability
- Reduces risk of infection
- Reduces extraction of undesirable silicates, tannins and polyphenols
- Reduces beerstone and can prevent gushing in beer
- Reduces colour formation in the copper
- Improves beer fining performance
- Promotes head retention on beer
- Adds chloride which impart palate fullness
- Adds sulphate which give beer a drier and more bitter effect
For more detail please refer to the datasheets.
Technical Datasheet: Click HERE to view & download
This provides the detailed information you need to use the product; detailing the benefits, where to use it, how to use it and the dose required.
Safety Datasheet: Click HERE to view & download
This provides all the essential safety data legally required for the product; detailing any hazardous chemicals used, best practices on how to store and handle the product, as well as how to deal with spills, fires and medical emergencies.